Bow and Bay Windows | Seaway Manufacturing
A Seaway bow or bay window will transform your room, opening it up to allow more scenic beauty and sunlight into your home. More than a window, a Seaway bow or bay window will become the focal point in any room. Create a look perfectly suited to your home with countless style combinations.
A space-enhancing window style, designed to be the focal point of any room. Bow windows consist of 3 or more equal-sized casement, picture, or double hung windows that radiate out to form a semi-circle
Similar to the bow window style, a bay is designed to be a feature window. Consider converting several smaller windows into a three-dimensional bay. Bay windows consist of 3 casement, picture, or double hung windows. The center lite is generally the largest and parallel with the wall, while the end window on either side is smaller and angled back towards the wall.
- Custom sizes, configurations, and colors are always available
- Bow and Bay windows are available with casements in fixed or operating units, or optional double hung windows
- All head and seat boards are made from 1 1/4″ birch or oak veneer that can be stained for a custom, elegant look, and feature a vinyl laminated exterior
- Lamination provides weather-resistance to further protect your window
- Optional “ComforTuff” insulation applied to underside of seat board for increased protection and comfort year-round
- Seaway’s exclusive Z-Cap is custom fit, a unique technology which creates a strong, tight seal
- Your Seaway bow or bay window can be ordered with an optional cable support suspension system, which adds additional support for your window and protects against settling over time