Bow and Bay Windows | Seaway Manufacturing
A Seaway bow or bay window will transform your room, opening it up to allow more scenic beauty and sunlight into your home. More than a window, a Seaway bow or bay window will become the focal point in any room, and from the outside, nothing adds more curb appeal than a beautiful bay or bow window. Create a look perfectly suited to your home with countless style combinations.
A space-enhancing window style, designed to be the focal point of any room. Bow windows consist of 3 or more equal-sized casement, picture, or double hung windows that radiate out to form a semi-circle.
Similar to the bow window style, a bay is designed to be a feature window. Consider converting several smaller windows into a three-dimensional bay. Bay windows consist of 3 casement, picture, or double hung windows. The center lite is generally the largest and parallel with the wall, while the end window on either side is smaller and angled back towards the wall.
Specialty Features of Bow Windows and Bay Windows
- Custom sizes, configurations, and colors are always available
- Bow and Bay windows are available with casements in fixed or operating units, or optional double hung windows
- All head and seat boards are made from 1 1/4″ birch or oak veneer that can be stained for a custom, elegant look, and feature a vinyl laminated exterior
- Lamination provides weather-resistance to further protect your window
- Optional “ComforTuff” insulation applied to underside of seat board for increased protection and comfort year-round
- Seaway’s exclusive Z-Cap is custom fit, a unique technology that creates a strong, tight seal
- Your Seaway bow or bay window can be ordered with an optional cable support suspension system, which adds additional support for your window and protects against settling over time