Ventilate Your Home With Casement and Awning Windows
Casement and awning windows bring maximum light and ventilation to your home, and now they bring unparalleled beauty and energy efficiency as well. Enjoy a better view, more air when you want it and better protection from the elements…when the wind blows hardest, casement and awning windows seal even tighter.
- Casement windows swing open like a door, and awning windows tilt open at the bottom, both using a sleek, low-profile operating handle
- Enjoy maximum fresh air and let the light in with a scenic view
- Casement and awning windows offer a fresh, contemporary look, perfect for homes with a more modern design
- Both types of windows seal tightly with a multi-point locking system operated by a single latch. They’re very energy efficient, and the harder the wind blows, the tighter the seal!
- Put casements side by side, stack awning windows or flank a picture window. Choose decorative grids or just a large area of open glass …the possibilities are endless!
- Open the windows completely and clean both panes of glass from the inside on most sizes
- Sleek and convenient operating handle folds in to stay out of the way of your blinds and other window treatments