Seaway Patio Doors
Prima Vista Sliding Patio Door
Replace your old patio door with an elegant “hassle-free” Prima Vista sliding patio door, and you will gain unrivaled security, durability, the ultimate in thermal performance, and ease of operation guaranteed for years to come.
- Built to perform in the toughest conditions
- Tested against the most stringent industry standards for air and water infiltration, wind-load resistance, ease of operation, forced entry, and more
- Prima Vista sliding patio doors come complete with a lifetime limited warranty
- Lower your heating and air conditioning costs
- Easier cleaning and virtually no maintenance
- Increased comfort and total performance satisfaction year-round
- Superior locking system for peace of mind that your family is protected
A Statement of Style
Seaway’s Prima Vista sliding patio doors are available in 2-panel, 3-panel and 4-panel configurations, with a high performance glass package, white, beige, woodgrain and white, or woodgrain and beige contoured colonial grids, or prairie decorative grid options.
Original Field Changeable Vice-Versa Feature
Prima Vista’s exclusive wheel system allows the direction of the opening to be changed from left to right or vice-versa simply and easily.
Integral Mini Blinds
Optional 1″ glass with integrated mini blinds is availabe for maintenance-free privacy in clear glass.
Interior Designer Colors
Prima Vista sliding patio doors are offered in white, beige, light oak, medium oak, and cherry, with optional coated exterior colors available to match your home.
|White, Black, or
|Brushed Chrome||Black Nickel|
Prima Vista’s Specialty Features
1. Strong, heavy-duty multi-chamber uPVC vinyl extrusions offer superior thermal efficiency and increased sound dampening.
2. Triple weather stripping on posts and double weather stripping at the secure interlock for enhanced insulation, virtually eliminating air infiltration. (AAMA rating of 0.11)
3. A patented sliding system features robust, adjustable dual tandem 1″ Ultrex rollers with marine ball bearings to ensure smooth, easy, and quiet operation.
4. An exclusive, high performance water drainage system is incorporated into the lower sill, directing water where it should go…outside.
5. Prima Vista sliding patio doors have fusion welded sashes and are constructed with steel reinforcement both at the interlock and the meeting rail to ensure maximum rigidity for superior construction.
6. Prima Vista’s Silent Glide extruded screen with stainless steel screws and an adjustable spring loaded suspension system in each corner is designed not to derail or jam. Self-cleaning tracks are built into the sill for smooth operation of the rigid enameled aluminum alloy screen frame.
7. Prima Vista sliding patio doors offer tempered 7/8″ insulated glass and high performance Low E with argon gas fill and premium warm edge spacer for added efficiency. Prima Vista sliding patio doors receive an NFRC U value of 0.29 and SHGC of 0.27, yielding excellent thermal performance.
8. AAMA 101 tested: 6-foot patio doors outperform the competition with a very impressive residential DP-55 rating.